Restricted Use/Single Copy License
All information included on this website, such as graphics, logos, images, text, videos, or audio clips, is the property of Polyglass. Unauthorized use or distribution of any materials at this website may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws and is subject to civil as well as criminal sanctions.
Any information published by Polyglass on this website may not be modified, used or transferred for any commercial purposes without the express written permission of Polyglass. You agree that you are responsible to prevent any unauthorized copying of the materials. If you are a member of an organization, you also must ensure that all employees and/or contractors of said organization adhere to these limitations. You also agree to follow all applicable copyright laws. You may download copies of the information found on Polyglass’s website for your personal, non-commercial use only. All other use is strictly prohibited.
Polyglass does not grant to you any expressed or implied rights or licenses to use any of the contents of this website under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secret information or any other intellectual property rights held by Polyglass in respect of such content.
Disclaimer of warranties
The information contained on the website is provided “as is” and Polyglass makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the website or its contents. Polyglass assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the website, nor for any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content contained on the website, any losses or damages arising from the use of the content provided on the website, or any conduct by users of the website. Polyglass disclaims all representations and warranties, including, for example, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In addition, Polyglass does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the website is accurate, complete or current.
In no event shall Polyglass, its owners, directors, officers, or employees be liable (jointly or severally) to you for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not advised of the possibility of damage, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of this information. If any applicable authority holds any portion of this section to be unenforceable, then liability will be limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by applicable law.
Polyglass may make changes to the content of this website, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. While Polyglass makes no commitment to update the information or other materials entered in this website, it will attempt to provide up to date content, however, such content shall not be deemed official information from Polyglass unless indicated otherwise in writing by an authorized representative of Polyglass.
Any material, information or other communications you transmit to this website will be considered non-confidential, non-exclusive, and non-proprietary (“Communications”). Polyglass will have no obligations concerning the Communications and is free to disclose, copy, distribute, incorporate and/or otherwise use any Communications, together with all data, images, sounds, text, and other things embodied within, for any and all purposes.
If you submit personal data to this website, you hereby consent to Polyglass’s use of such data for the purposes of evaluating your information and to market Polyglass’s products and services. Polyglass will comply with its legal duties under all applicable laws in respect of the processing of personal data and you may contact Polyglass in case of incorrect data or other issues related to the personal data.
Your Conduct on the Websites
By accessing the website or any Polyglass social media site, you agree to that you will not use the website or social media site to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Polyglass officer, employee, consultant, agent, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose; or
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Polyglass may allow you to post information, comments or other material on our website, social media networks or other online service. This is done in order to facilitate the flow of information about Polyglass and our products. Please note the terms for such user submissions set out in the Legal Notice.