SINGLE-COMPONENT, FAST-CURING, MONOLITHIC WATERPROOFING MEMBRANE THAT CAN BE APPLIED TO DAMP AND GREEN CONCRETE
Mapeseal™ GC is a fast-curing, 100%-solids, cold-fluid-applied, single-component, moisture-curing, structural waterproofing membrane that will not shrink and is VOC compliant in virtually all municipalities. Very low in odor, it is well suited for use in and around occupied spaces. Thanks to advanced proprietary technology, this single grade membrane can be used on both vertical and horizontal surfaces, as well as, for green concrete applications.
For critical applications, the system can be reinforced with Mapeseal™ Fabric. Mapeseal™ GC can be applied by roller, brush, trowel, or squeegee.
Features and Benefits
- Single-grade membrane for vertical and horizontal applications
- Suitable for green concrete
- Can be applied in a variety of thicknesses, or with reinforcement, making it customizable to any job
- Seamless and monolithic
- Does not require a primer
- Applies easily with no mixing or special equipment required
- Free of solvents
- Very low odor
- Free of tar and asphalt
- Compatible with common construction materials such as concrete, concrete masonry units (CMUs), stone, metal, plastic (PVC and ABS), wood (pressure treated and fire-treated), rigid insulation and insulating concrete forms (ICF)