What is CURE Technology?
CURE Technology is a patented thin film technology, resulting in a modified bitumen membrane with greatly enhanced performance benefits without compromising the ease of installation and overall value expected from Polyglass products.
Polyglass® is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified, leading manufacturer of modified bitumen roofing and waterproofing membranes and roof coatings for low- and steep-slope applications. We are an industry leader in self-adhered underlayments that are specially designed to help contractors save time and labor costs.
Utilizing the most technologically advanced manufacturing process in the industry, Polyglass operates six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities — five in North America and one in Italy that serves all of Europe.
As a company that prides itself in innovative and quality roofing products that exceed the needs and expectations of its customers all around the world, we offer roofing contractors the following benefits:
- An extensive line of underlayments and other roofing products that allow for custom-designed solutions for unique construction challenges and environmental conditions
- Outstanding technical support and project assistance
- The most trusted warranties in the industry
- A registered contractor program and a wide array of contractor resources, including instructional videos to Polyschool courses.
- The ability to earn points and redeem prizes for every Polyglass purchase with Club Premio
Our team of experts is here to help you choose the best CURE Technology for your next project. To learn more about CURE Technology, get in touch with our team today.