EXTRA-STRENGTH, HIGH-FLOW, VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL GRADE DRAINAGE MAT WITH WOVEN FABRIC AND PROTECTIVE FILM
Mapedrain HSW is a vertical or horizontal grade drainage mat with a woven fabric and polymeric film to protect above or below grade waterproofing membranes. Mapedrain HSW provides hydrostatic relief while preventing the passage of soil or sand particles which might clog the polypropylene core. Mapedrain HSW has the highest compressive strength and flow capacity of all the Mapedrain drainage mats, making it the best choice for the most critical applications.
Features and Benefits
- Mapedrain HSW’s superior compression strength withstands even higher backfill pressure and horizontal slabs.
- Lightweight and easy to install, Mapedrain HSW provides cost savings and eliminates the need for aggregate backfill.
- Mapedrain HSW also serves as a protection course for Polyglass Above Grade or Below Grade waterproofing membranes.
- Mapedrain HSW channels water away from installed waterproofing systems.
- Native soils can be used over Mapedrain HSW.
- Woven geotextile filter fabric prevents intrusion of soil, concrete, or construction grouts into the flow channels.
- Unaffected by permanent immersion in water, bacteria, dilute acids and alkalis: Mapedrain HSW will not deteriorate when exposed to these conditions.
- Mapedrain HSW offers below-grade relief of hydrostatic pressure against foundation and retaining walls, when connected to a passive gravity drain or operational sump pump.
- The drain core is 40% post-industrial recycled polypropylene material.