What is PMMA?
A proven high strength, fast curing, and durable product technology offering versatile solutions compared to conventional waterproofing materials. This cold-applied product provides maximum long term performance as part of next generation liquid-applied roofing and waterproofing systems
The diverse range of Polyglass PMMA system solutions are suitable for most waterproofing and surfacing needs including low-slope roofs, terraces, plaza decks, balconies, green roofs/walls, mechanical room floors, below-grade waterproofing and more.
View Polyglass PMMA Brochure
Features & Benefits
- Seamless and monolithic
- Fast curing
- Self terminating; conforms and bonds directly to the substrate
- Durable long-term protection
- Highly UV and chemical resistant
- Flexible, even at low temperatures
- Minimal installation disruption
Polyglass® is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified, leading manufacturer of modified bitumen roofing and waterproofing membranes and roof coatings for low- and steep-slope applications. We are an industry leader in self-adhered underlayments that are specially designed to help contractors save time and labor costs.
Utilizing the most technologically advanced manufacturing process in the industry, Polyglass operates six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities — five in North America and one in Italy that serves all of Europe.
As a company that prides itself in innovative and quality roofing products that exceed the needs and expectations of its customers all around the world, we offer roofing contractors the following benefits:
- An extensive line of underlayments and other roofing products that allow for custom-designed solutions for unique construction challenges and environmental conditions
- Outstanding technical support and project assistance
- The most trusted warranties in the industry
- A registered contractor program and a wide array of contractor resources, including instructional videos to Polyschool courses.
- The ability to earn points and redeem prizes for every Polyglass purchase with Club Premio
Our team of experts is here to help you choose the best PMMA for your next project. To learn more about Polyglass PMMA, get in touch with our team today.