Polyglass’ APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified asphalt roofing membranes for self-adhered applications are developed and constructed to provide long-term weathering performance that resists natural forces and other factors on the rooftop and ease of application.
The self-adhering APP membranes feature ADESO® Technology, which uses a true APP formulation on the top weathering side and an aggressive self-adhered formulation on the bottom side of the reinforcement.
Polyglass’ self-adhered granulated cap sheets also feature FASTLap®, a patented granule-free end lap and SEALLap® ULTRA, a side lap with self-adhesive compound for an instant bond. APP self-adhered cap sheets can be combined with approved Polyglass self-adhered base/interply sheets as part of a warranted multi-ply system.
Polyglass® is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified, leading manufacturer of modified bitumen roofing and waterproofing membranes and roof coatings for low- and steep-slope applications. We are an industry leader in self-adhered underlayments that are specially designed to help contractors save time and labor costs.
Utilizing the most technologically advanced manufacturing process in the industry, Polyglass operates six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities — five in North America and one in Italy that serves all of Europe.
As a company that prides itself in innovative and quality roofing products that exceed the needs and expectations of its customers all around the world, we offer roofing contractors the following benefits:
- An extensive line of underlayments and other roofing products that allow for custom-designed solutions for unique construction challenges and environmental conditions
- Outstanding technical support and project assistance
- The most trusted warranties in the industry
- A registered contractor program and a wide array of contractor resources, including instructional videos to Polyschool courses.
- The ability to earn points and redeem prizes for every Polyglass purchase with Club Premio