Polyglass’ APP (Atactic Polypropylene) modified asphalt roofing membranes for heat welded applications are developed and constructed to provide long-term weathering performance that resists natural forces and other factors on the rooftop and ease of application.
The cap sheets include FASTLap®️, a granule-free end lap feature offering faster, cleaner, and safer end lap with stronger long-term protection. APP base and interply sheets are versatile and can serve as part of a warranted multi-ply system.
The proprietary APP Compound was developed to provide quick, consistent “bleed-out” at seams and an efficient flow for complete bond when heat-welding. Polyglass’ APP membranes are reinforced with non-woven polyester or fiberglass mats for increased performance.
Polyglass® is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified, leading manufacturer of modified bitumen roofing and waterproofing membranes and roof coatings for low- and steep-slope applications. We are an industry leader in self-adhered underlayments that are specially designed to help contractors save time and labor costs.
Utilizing the most technologically advanced manufacturing process in the industry, Polyglass operates six state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities — five in North America and one in Italy that serves all of Europe.
As a company that prides itself in innovative and quality roofing products that exceed the needs and expectations of its customers all around the world, we offer roofing contractors the following benefits:
- An extensive line of underlayments and other roofing products that allow for custom-designed solutions for unique construction challenges and environmental conditions
- Outstanding technical support and project assistance
- The most trusted warranties in the industry
- A registered contractor program and a wide array of contractor resources, including instructional videos to Polyschool courses.
- The ability to earn points and redeem prizes for every Polyglass purchase with Club Premio