Polyschool is an educational forum to teach roofing contractors more about what makes Polyglass products unique to the roofing industry. The one-and-a-half day session highlights best practices when installing Polyglass commercial and residential roofing products.
Polyschool session topics include:
- Overview of the History of Polyglass and Modified Bitumen products
- In-depth presentations of Polyglass roofing products
- Hands-on Demonstrations of Self-Adhered membranes, Torch-Applied membranes, and Roof Cements & Coatings
- An inclusive learning environment
- Peer networking opportunity
- Breakfast and lunch provided
If you are interested in attending Polyschool, contact us today! Email us at email@example.com.